Experience the benefits of online video consults:
– Participate in video calls with me from the comfort of your home or office – avoid traffic, parking, wait times, etc.
– Consultation summary is automatically shared with you at the end of your session.
– Don’t miss anything we discussed – All online sessions are recorded for future reference. Recorded sessions are automatically uploaded to Patient > Documents section at the end of the day (at 11 PM).
– Access via the PHR patient portal, or ChARM TeleHealth iOS and Android apps.
– Associate all your family members with a single account.
– HIPAA compliant
How to start your video consult
- When scheduling your session online, select ‘video consult’ for appointment mode.
- At the time of your appointment (or ideally 5 minutes prior), log in to the video session via the Patient Portal, or from mobile phones using ChARM TeleHealth iOS and Android apps.
When logging in via your desktop, please use any one of these browsers:
- Google Chrome (Latest release version)
- Firefox (Latest release version)
- Opera (Latest release version)
3. During first video session with provider, you have to accept ChARM TeleHealth Terms Of Service.
4. TeleHealth session starts once you validate the location from which you join the session.